Saturday, August 14, 2010

Andrew's 3rd Birthday

We started the celebration at the bounce house.
Shay, Andrew, and Colton in the ball pit
Andrew and Joey both liked being able to "get" the adults
Shay and Joshua
Joey at the air-forced batting cage
I had not seen one of these before and I thought it was cooler than the kids did...it suspends the ball in the air...that's just cool!
Tyler's turn
Grandpa Tom and Grandma Bee
This is what they looked like when they weren't posing.  They just bought a new (to them) motor home right before the party.  So serious!
Josh and Colton, there may have been a tickle involved in that smile.
Joey ran HARD the entire time we were there.  I could barely get a picture of him.
Joshua was his easy-going self.  I can't wait until he is running around with his big brothers.
 Yep, I know he needs a haircut.  Don't judge.
Looks like Shay is winning
I was there too.  I tried to get a picture with the other two, but they wouldn't stop long enough.  Joshua can't escape me yet.
This was the cutest card ever.  Joe personalized it just for Andrew.  It plays, "You've Got a Friend In Me" from Toy Story.  He got the biggest smile on his face every time he opened it.  It made me tear up because I am just that sappy.
Happy Birthday, Andrew!
Blow!
With no one here to disapprove (Joe) I allowed Andrew to decide what he wanted on his cake.  He got the Dora cake he has wanted for 2 years.  That's a happy boy.
Add chocolate ice cream and the day was complete.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, happy birthday, little buddy! I can't believe it's been 3 years already! Josh is such a little cutie, and Joey is definitely starting to grow up - he's losing his little chubby cheeks. You look great, Dana! Hope you guys are well. Love and miss you all!