Our sweet boy is learning to smile and laugh. It is so cute! Here are a few of his faces I got tonight.



Whoa!!! I buzzed my lips at him and he just didn't know what to think.

Alright, back to smiles.


A bit more serious, but still cute.

Now it's time for full on laughter.

Andrew wanted no part in posing for pictures, but Joey jumped all over it. "Cheese!"
5 comments:
Oh, he is absolutely just precious! He is so beautiful, Dana! I so wish we could see you guys in person, but these are the next best thing!=) Miss you!
Wow. He is amazingly adorable!
Joey looks so much like you in this last picture - thanks for sharing the pics! Miss you guys!
another cute Beal boy! I love these photos.
Joshua is so cute. He has changed so much since I last saw him!!!
Grandma BEE
Post a Comment