Instructions were given,
Blankies were shared,
Bags were loaded,
Goodbyes were said.
We love and miss you!
I loved the pictures and videos. The boys are just to cute and I miss them. I cried when I saw the pictures of Joe leaving and I bet I'm not the only one. I love you all, Mom
You can see the love in the picturesYou can feel the love in the captionsGreat picturesGreat FamilyDana, thanks for sharingPaw Paw
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I loved the pictures and videos. The boys are just to cute and I miss them. I cried when I saw the pictures of Joe leaving and I bet I'm not the only one. I love you all, Mom
You can see the love in the pictures
You can feel the love in the captions
Great pictures
Great Family
Dana, thanks for sharing
Paw Paw
Post a Comment